Hypnosis is a treatment method that includes and facilitates a large variety of applications. These applications sometimes differ greatly from each other in their implementation, and whereby, each application is attuned to a very specific objective. While some applications of hypnosis strongly rely on suggestions, others tend to seek the true causes of problems, habits, strains, fears and phobias, traumas, behavior patterns, or supposed inadequacies and weaknesses. There are also applications, which deal with the experiences of the soul.
In all areas of hypnosis, we have the chance to incorporate our intuitive spiritual side. This enables us to comprehensively deal with ourselves and activate our self-healing powers. We experience an oneness with ourselves and feel our otherwise hidden magical and miraculous powers.
Spiritual hypnosis offers two different fields of application incorporating all body, mind and soul:
- Hypnotherapy: Deep psychologic, unveiling procedure conducted during a trance to work out and come to terms with emotional causes of physical and mental discomfort.
- Regressions: Recognizing recurring patterns in your life, understanding the lessons that accompany them, and the consequences in your life today.
Are you ready?
Hypnotherapy utilizes a holistic approach and implies change. These changes must occur at all levels of your being so that a process of holistic healing can begin. This holistic approach therefore requires lasting changes on a physical and spiritual level, changes in lifestyle, fundamental beliefs, attitudes, and self-perception.
To truly make a change, you must first find and resolve the causes of your own conditioning. Therefore, symptoms are just an outer reaction when these needs are not being met. So you must go within to resolve the real cause. This is why will power and discipline based on the intellect cannot achieve anything on their own.
The beginning of change is a distinct need, whereby a need is more than merely wanting something. This true need rests upon on passion and the willingness to step outside of our comfort zone in achieving what you really want. It is, therefore, crucial to first deal with the deep inner need for change that originates in the subconscious mind. Then, when the need is recognized and dealt with, the outside effect generally also disappears.
Paramount is understanding why. Why do you want a change? Some people want to heal physically because they feel guilty about being a burden on others. But other people want to know the real reasons for their disease. However, two conditions are important:
- It must be your own wish, your own volition, and only about yourself. It must be independent of the presence or influence of other people in your life.
- You must be able to stand up for your wish. If your wish is based on guilt or you condemn your own wish, then you will not have a good feeling about it and will fail to achieve a positive result.
The motivation behind your wish is crucial for a successful implementation. Only when your wish is honest, deeply rooted in yourself, and not based on fear, you will realize how easy it is to implement it. Should you not completely stand behind it, then ask yourself again what your true motivation is.
To find out whether you are truly ready to pursue your wish for change, you should be able to give an affirmative response to each one of the following points:
- You are willing to change your fundamental beliefs and attitudes.
- You are willing to change certain behavior patterns that stand in the way of long-term changes.
- You are willing to face your emotions.
- You have decided to live the here and now instead of the past.
- You are aware that you have the power to heal yourself. You are ready to use the power of your soul for yourself and your healing.
- You are prepared to come to terms with yourself in order to initiate lasting change.
- You are ready to figure out the actual causes for your physical state by including the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of your life.
- You are willing to accept help and support when you need it.
Each hypnosis session is different – depending on the type of session and its objective, as well as the respective client. As a result, the information provided about the length and amount of hypnosis sessions serve as a rule of thumb and only provide orientation. Individual cases can differ significantly.
The effects of the hypnosis session do not always become immediately apparent. However, a change in your existing behavior should occur within days or weeks.